Coco Hotel’s courtyard creates an atmosphere like no other place. Sitting in the middle of Copenhagen between the high plants is like escaping reality for a little while. Even more so, when we gather over a special occasion.
Tour de France
Last year we showed UEFA EURO 2020 on a big screen in Coco’s courtyard. It was a very unique and intimate experience that we will never forget! This summer, we will bring out the big screen again to show the Tour de France stages, starting of course, July 1st. See which stages we show in the program beneath.
We hope see you and create more memories!
If you wish to book a table in the courtyard please write in the comment when you book: “Tour de France”.
1. stage | July 1st: København > København (13 km)
2. stage | July 2nd: Roskilde > Nyborg (199 km)
3. stage | July 3rd: Vejle > Sønderborg (182 km)
4. etape | July 5th: Dunkerque > Calais (172 km)
5. etape | July 6th: Lille > Arenberg (155 km)
6. etape | July 7th: Binche > Longwy (220 km)
7. etape | July 8th: Tomblaine > Planche des Belles Filles (176 km)
8. etape | July 9th: Dole > Lausanne (184 km)
9. stage | July 10th: Aigle > Les Portes du Soleil (183 km)
10. stage | July 12th: Morzine > Megève (148 km)
11. stage | July 13th: Albertville > Col du Granon (149 km)
12. stage | July 14th: Briançon > Alpe d'Huez (166 km)
13. stage | July 15th: Le Bourg d'Oisans > Saint-Étienne (193 km)
14. stage | July 16th: Saint-Ètienne > Mende (195 km)
15. stage | July 17th: Rodez > Carcassonne (200 km)
16. stage | July 19th: Carcassonne > Foix (179 km)
17. stage | July 20th: Saint-Gaudens > Peyragudes (130 km)
18. stage | July 21st: Lourdes > Hautacam (143 km)
19. stage | July 22nd: Castelnau-Magnoac > Cahors (189 km)
21. stage | July 24th: Paris la Défense Arena > Paris (112 km)